joi, 5 ianuarie 2017

Because sometimes it may be hard, but it's worth every single moment! This is our happiness, our children are our best treasure, our everything!

I am a mom for almost 5 years, in which I have been discovering myself over and over again and I still am! I found a different kind of love, one of the most beautiful and strong feelings, and I keep growing it day by day! Sometimes it's hard, but even when it's hard, it's so wonderful! The amazing thing is that being a mom, makes me complete! I don't remember too many things before being a mom, but I remember every single moment since I became one!

I learn how things work out at 5 years old ( most of the time it's like a story, in which my daughter gives me a different character every time) and I learn again words and colours and numbers and animals and whatever attracts an 1,5 years old ❤

I don't sleep too much, I am still breastfeeding (not easy to do), I cook almost every day different kind of foods, I wash clothes every single day (except Sundays 😁), and many others things that I have to do, but this is what makes me happy and complete!

My husband, the fact that he is there when I am down, he listens to me and gives advices and helps whenever I need him to, makes me stronger!

Do I ever get time to myself? Of course I do, it's all about organisation!

We, moms ( all wonderful moms that I know)
, have powers that no other person can understand or have! We are wonderful, every single one in our way!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu